The Invert TS 1.5 is specifically designed for the smaller rider, it’s compact deck design and short handlebar make it perfect for ages 5-8 years. The tough construction makes it an ideal choice for the school run or practicing tricks at the skatepark.
This model is perfect choice for beginners, however it features all Invert’s the quality components and technical knowhow. The TS 1.5 mini features reduced size boxed deck with deck inserts and Hi ten Steel ‘T’ Handlebar which gives the rider greater control. Additional features include: Two bolt handlebar clamp, 110mm PC core wheels with 86A high rebound tyres, Quality ABEC 7 bearings, Reinforced Steel forks with cut outs, Marble effect Handlebar Grips, Slick Stack IHC Headset and a Rear Flex Footbrake, Double bolt clamp and Finished in matte Black & Blue the proud owner of this stunt scooter will not be disappointed.
- Boxed deck with wide grind rails, 110mm wheels, 100-120mm wheel compatible, Smooth slim stack headset
- 160mm marble grips, IHC compression system, front deck insert
- Deck: 6061-T6, 110mm (4.3?) W x 445mm, (17.5?) boxed with front deck insert, Bars: Hi Ten steel “T” bar 490mm (19.3?) H x 480mm (18.9?) W
- Headset: Slim stack, Compression: IHC, Grips: 160mm TPR 30A, Clamp: 2 bolt 6061 Aluminium – 5mm bolts
- Fork: Reinforced steel with cut outs, 120mm wheel compatible, Core: Polycarbonate, Wheels: 110mm, 88a Poly Urethane, Bearings: Abec 7 chrome steel, Brake: Steel flex